Launceston Bathroom Renovations: Tasmania’s Washroom Specialists
With over 10 years in the business, we pride ourselves in our craftsmanship. To maintain our reputation, we consistently strive to improve our skills and knowledge, and use cutting-edge equipment and technology.
With this, we guarantee that the outcome will be reflective of your preferences and style, and that the results will exceed your expectations.
When it comes to style, our expert bathroom fitters can build or recreate all bathroom designs, from classic to contemporary, bespoke to luxurious bathroom styles. No matter how complex your design is, our expert bathroom designers can help you execute your renovation project.
When it comes to serving our clients, we are very passionate about helping them build their dream bathroom or transforming it into a relaxing space they never thought of achieving. To this end, we aim to exceed their expectations.
Our prices are always reasonable and competitive.
We offer a complete service package – this includes consultation, estimates, design, installation, maintenance, and even repair. We offer these so that our clients get to enjoy their money’s worth.
We base our packages on your budget, needs, and other requirements – we make sure that our services are reflective of your own personal choices.
We offer fast and efficient service delivery – we always make sure that the job is done right the first time and that each stage is completed as scheduled.
We only use high-grade products from trusted manufacturers – the quality of the material forms an integral part of the renovation project.
En Suite bathrooms
Our team can also these services:
Professional bathroom designs
Waterproofing, plumbing and carpentry
Installing bathroom accessories and furniture
Installing wall and floor tiles
The following are what happens in every phase of our bathroom renovation process:
- Our bathroom designer will first visit your home
- Our bathroom designer will now respond to your queries and listen to your renovation ideas and renovations.
- Our bathroom designer will assess the project space.
- Our bathroom designer will give recommendations for designs and solution
Quotation and Acceptance
- Our team will present a detailed quotation to be sent after 7 days following the consultation.
- Our team will prepare a contract for you to sign; this will signify your acceptance of the quotation.
Design and Product Selection
- Our designer will work closely with you to arrive at bathroom design.
- Our client will then settle on the specific project requirements for a more detailed plan, such as tiles, plumbing fixtures, electrical wirings, paint colours, and joinery.
- Our team will then choose the best suppliers for the products needed.
- Our team will have an in-home consultation
- Our team will discuss the details of the layout once the outline is done.
- Our team will explain how the bathroom will look like once done.
Preparation and Demolition
- Our team will prepare your bathroom before the start of the renovation.
- Our team will protect all areas involved in the construction
- Our team will take off the surfaces to accommodate new installations such as wallpapers.
- Our qualified carpenters will work on the space based on project plan.
- Our team will now lay out the electrical and plumbing lines before beginning the plastering.
- Our team will now cover uneven surfaces, ceiling, and rough walls using waterproof plasterboard.
- Our team will apply physical barriers or waterproof membrane to the walls and subfloors before tiling.
- Our tile installers will now install your chosen tiles.
- Our team will install customised joinery and cabinetry for added aesthetics.
- Our team will install caulk to fill in gaps and prevent water penetration to plumbing and pipes.
- Our team will install all fixtures and fittings you chose. Things will start to come together.
Shower Screen Installation
- Our team will install perfectly-fitted and customised shower screen.
- Our professional cleaning team will make sure that no debris, dust, and waste are left.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How much does a bathroom renovation cost in Australia?
Usually, the cost of complete bathroom renovation in Australia can range from $18,000 to $40,000. This can be reduced or increased depending on the size of the target area. The general rule is – the bigger the bathroom size, the higher the cost will be.
Below are the ballpark costs of bathroom renovations based on the different sizes of the areas:
- 2-square meter – this would be around $6,000 to $10,000
- 4-square meter – this would be around $10,000 to $15,000
- 6-square meter – this would be around $10,500 to $18,000
- 8-square meter – this would be around $19,000 to $25,000
- 10-square meter and bigger – this would be around $25,000 and up.
Is a bathroom renovation needed before selling my property?
Just like any other home renovations, a bathroom renovation can greatly add value to your property. Usually, when you renovate your bathroom before selling your house, it won’t affect your return on investment that much. However, if you plan on renovating your bathroom now and selling it later, this would highly improve your return on investment by up to 30%.
How many days does it take to remodel a bathroom?
The duration would depend on the size of your bathroom, the amount of work to be done, and the number of people behind the project. A bathroom project with an area of 5 by 7 feet may be completed in approximately 3 to 25 days. Bigger bathrooms, like the master bathroom, may require more days.
Is there a cheap way to renovate a bathroom?
A bathroom renovation is a major home reno project, and it is important that you take in all the factors of the project. Before you decide to take that big leap, you have to fix a budget and make sure you work around it.
Here are some tips on how to save on costs when renovating your bathroom:
- Focus on little upgrades as they could make a huge difference in the overall look of the area. For instance, you may opt to have the walls repainted, to add some shelves, rails, and other accessories, or to accentuate with tile overlays.
- Reuse existing fixtures and fittings that are still in great shape.
- Do away with removing and re-installing plumbing fixtures when you can have them repaired.
What is the best tile for a bathroom?
Vinyl tiles are a crowd’s favourite when it comes to bathroom flooring. This is because they are easy to install and they have water resistance features.
Other tiles like ceramic and porcelain are also great choices. They come in different design styles and durability features. However, they may not be as comfortable when bare-footed.
More options for bathroom flooring include glass tiles, plastic laminate tiles, stone tiles, cork tiles, and linoleum floor tiles. Each tile possesses its own special characteristic that could fit one’s needs and other requirements.
When it comes to your bathroom renovation needs, Launceston Bathroom Renovations has it all for you. We aim to be the top one-stop shop for those wanting beautifully designed and functional bathroom renovations in Launceston and in areas nearby.
Don’t wait for tomorrow to get your bathroom renovated. Today is the best time to get started with your dream bathroom renovation. Give our expert bathroom fitters a call for a free consultation. We also highly recommend our partners @ Mornington Peninsula Bathroom Renovations if you’re based in Melbourne and looking for similar services.